Last Minute Cancellations?

Geoff Sykes thetuner@ivories52.com
Sat, 14 Jan 2006 14:10:01 -0800

-----Original Message-----
From: pianotech-bounces@ptg.org [mailto:pianotech-bounces@ptg.org] On =
Behalf
Of John Formsma
Sent: Saturday, January 14, 2006 1:41 PM
To: pianotech@ptg.org
Subject: Re: Last Minute Cancellations?

Geoff,

What "intelligent features" do you miss?

John Formsma

Geoff Sykes wrote:=20

David --
=20
I, too, used to use a Palm device. I loved it, but I gave it up so that =
could use pRCT. The Windows based pocket PC's are really wonderful in a =
lot
of ways. You can keep and access pretty much any Windows based document =
and
the synchronization with your PC and Outlook is very good. On the other
hand, there are a several intelligent features in the Palm that I
occasionally miss. Not enough to go back though.=20
=20
Off subject, but to further the conversation about client tracking and
records keeping software, I have my PC and my iPAQ synchronized through
ACT!, which I use for all my client scheduling and tracking. I keep my
mileage records, my accounts receivable and payable in a simple Excel
spreadsheet which, due to the Windows OS of the pocket PC and the =
excellent
synchronization features, is available on both my PC and my iPaq. =
Scheduling
is done through ACT! and email is through Outlook. Synchronizations =
updates
both the Outlook calendar and the iPAQ and syncs all the spreadsheets as
well.=20
=20
-- Geoff Sykes
-- Assoc. Los Angeles