Shaff front rail punchings

Ric Brekne ricbrek@broadpark.no
Sat, 14 Jan 2006 20:08:53 +0100

Sounds like another convert to Wurzen felt punchings.  Dale... have you
tried Wurzen fetl balance rail punching yet ?  Quite nice and very stable.

Cheers
RicB

List
    I'm selling off the remainder of my Shaff  front rail punchings & am
offerering 7 sets at a  discount.
    I have 3 sets of  Stwy type thick  green 337 A   thick (.228)  list
price
at 9.78 per  set----

                                  $29.34

    And  4 sets of 337 C med    .(188)   at 4.91 a
set

                                 $19.64
  TotL retail coast

              total            $48.98