PDAs, was RE: Last Minute Cancellations?

Leonard ... ldebeer@gmail.com
Sat, 14 Jan 2006 08:01:27 -0500

David and List

I am always learning from this list, so I am glad to be able to
finally make a contribution.

If you are considering either RCT or TuneLab, the pocket PC must have
Windows Mobile as the OS.  Also, at least with RCT a screen size of 240x320
pixels is required. (Some screens are square)  The best suggestion that I
can make is to go to the RCT and TuneLab web sites and look at their minimu=
requirements, because even if you do not want to get either one of the two
right now, you may want to be able to install it in the future.

Windows for the Pocket PC is easy enough to learn to use, so switching
from a Palm PDA to a Pocket PC should be an easy transition.

I recently got a iQue M5 by Garmin.  It doubles as a GPS device, with the
ability to map directly from MS Outlook contacts.  It runs on Windows Mobil=
2003.  It works well with RCT.

Leonard de Beer
Northern Virginia