PDAs, was RE: Last Minute Cancellations?

John Formsma john@formsmapiano.com
Fri, 13 Jan 2006 23:49:27 -0600

David,

What are the main things you want to do with a PDA? I use a Palm Tungsten
T3, syncing with MS Outlook for appointment times, directions, etc. Pretty
versatile, lots of software available for many different things. You can do
Excel, Word, PDF, and other common files with the Palm OS. For instance, I
use my Palm to log mileage directly into Excel, then it syncs with the home
computer.

Since I'm used to the Palm interface, I don't know if I would get a
PocketPC. Having RCT or Verituner on a PDA is tempting, but since I
purchased the VT box in 2004, I'm not spending another c. $1200 just to have
it in a smaller package.

John Formsma