Freebees-

pianolady50@peoplepc.com pianolady50@peoplepc.com
Fri, 13 Jan 2006 18:37:31 -0500

----- Original Message -----
From: "Susan Kline" <skline@peak.org>

> If you're going to attempt to manipulate customers, try the opposite tack
> -- "Be sure to call at least three weeks in advance, especially around the
> holidays ..."
>
> ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssnnn

You bet!  I usually use the two week method, though.  For my "very good, I
like a lot" customers, I will always manage to accomodate even with a "well
it's earlier (or later) in the day than usual  - but for you..."

When I first started in the business and had a *very* open schedule I still
would say something like - "the first openning I have is next week at ...."

Debbie L.