Piano Moving

Tom Servinsky tompiano@bellsouth.net
Wed, 11 Jan 2006 22:37:19 -0500

Terry,
Save yourself of any headaches. Call Dan Cody 561 601 9514, who makes a =
NE border run each and every month from Florida. Great mover and very =
reasonable prices.
Tom Servinsky
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Farrell=20
  To: pianotech@ptg.org=20
  Sent: Wednesday, January 11, 2006 9:56 PM
  Subject: Piano Moving

  To those with piano moving experience:

  I plan on moving an full upright piano from Florida to NY this summer =
and then back to Florida. I have never moved a piano myself, nor have I =
ever had anyone move a piano for me long distance. I have a full-size =
sedan with a trailer hitch.

  I'm asking for opinions and/or advice on how to get the piano to NY =
and back to Florida. Seem to me I have two choices: rent a trailer and =
move it myself, or hire a piano mover and pay them to move it. I'm =
looking for information/suggestions along either of these paths.

  Thanks.

  Terry Farrell