works for me

gary gmcc@charter.net
Wed, 11 Jan 2006 16:21:21 -0800

what a a brilliant idea! These things stab me everytime I go digging in
my tool bag!

Just sharing an idea that worked for me last night.

After getting a new set of flange burnishing tools, I found that it was
kind of tricky to re-insert them into the cloth case.  The long needles
would catch on the cloth.

I measured and then cut some plastic drinking straws and slid one into
each needle pouch.  The pouch downbearing holds the straws in place
and now the tools slide right in with out the hassle of getting caught
on the interior material.

Also, does any one know the actual diameters of these tools?  Right now
all I have are the numbers 48, 49, ect. that are printed on the handles.