Works for me

David Ilvedson ilvey@sbcglobal.net
Tue, 10 Jan 2006 18:23:12 -0800

It's funny that even after stabbing myself numerous times, I never thou=
ght to do that...

David Ilvedson, RPT
Pacifica, California

Original message
From: "Joseph Garrett"
To: pianotech
Subject: Re: Works for me

"After getting a new set of flange burnishing tools, I found that it =3D=

was kind of tricky to re-insert them into the cloth case. The long =3D
needles would catch on the cloth."

A slight modification: grind, (round off) the tips of the burnisher/rea=
mers with a fine sanding belt or a fine file. Then buff the tips with y=
our metal buffing wheel. After Stabbing myself with these little beasti=
es too many times, I did this and no more snagging on the "bag".<G> (Or=
 the blood letting!)
Regards,
Joe Garrett, R.P.T. (Oregon)
Captain, Tool Police