Alan and David on F3/A4

Alan Barnard tune4u@earthlink.net
Mon, 9 Jan 2006 12:08:16 -0600

Okay, I was wrong, it'd be flat ...

UNCLE, UNCLE!

Alan Barnard
Still Happy in Salem, Missouri

----- Original Message -----
From: Alan Barnard
To: Pianotech
Sent: 01/09/2006 11:39:08 AM
Subject: Re: Alan and David on F3/A4

Ah, but remember we are tuning the fundamental, not the second partial while, in this case, listening to a 2nd partial beat. Moving the fundamental to match the beat rate at the sharp 2nd partial forces you to tune sharp. This stuff does get confusing, but I think that's right.

Alan Barnard
Salem, Missouri