(no subject)

Will Wickham wwickham@stny.rr.com
Mon, 9 Jan 2006 11:52:45 -0500

Yes it does!

I have seen several 40-60 year old spinets and consoles with this
problem. I've found that the best way to get glue in the joint is to
put the piano on the end that is involved - upside down on moving
blankets when it's the top of the board - so that I get a gravity
assist with the glue. The spacing of the screw eyes varies depending on
the layout of the posts and the length of the separation. Once the eyes
are in and the glue is in place, several thick rubber bands provide
enough pull to hold the board in place while the glue dries up.

Good luck!
will wickham