Pitch Raise

pianotune05@comcast.net pianotune05@comcast.net
Sun, 08 Jan 2006 14:06:14 +0000

Joe do you think a person needs to wait until they reach 1000 pianos ot obtain customers?
Marshall
From: "Joe And Penny Goss" <imatunr@srvinet.com>

1000
Joe Goss RPT
Mother Goose Tools
imatunr@srvinet.com
www.mothergoosetools.com
----- Original Message -----
From: pianotune05@comcast.net
To: Pianotech
Sent: Saturday, January 07, 2006 9:57 PM
Subject: RE: Pitch Raise

HI Don,
That's intersting. I think Jim Coleman used ghost tones.  I wonder if he's stil lalive.  Someone told me that he passed away. I know George Defebaugh did bac in 90 I was told.

I'm going to try that b1, that's the note at the far end of the keyboard by a1 I m assuming.

I have another question as to tuning experience. How many pianos must one tune to be a decent tuner?  I'm asking this to you and anyone out there with ideas.  The reason is this.  I'm doing some practice tunings at that thrift store, and people often ask for my card or I'll ask them if they have a piano.  I figure by the time they call me, I'll be ready.
Marshall

From: Don <pianotuna@yahoo.com>