Pitch Raise

Hechler Family dahechler@charter.net
Sat, 07 Jan 2006 16:30:42 -0600

Gary,

I still have never caught on to the two pass theory. I still do one pass
and let the customer know that, for it to be better, don't wait so long
between tunings.

So please expand on your definition of a "quick and dirty" pass.
(meaning actually what do you do - which I probably will try since most
of my customers have old uprights and players.

Thanks you,
Duaine

--
Duaine Hechler