Cracking the unisons

Ric Brekne ricbrek@broadpark.no
Sat, 07 Jan 2006 13:32:08 +0100

Hi David
That thought has crossed my mind on more then one occasion as well.  Tho
Virgil uses this kind of description in relation to his <<beatless
octaves>>.  Still... the wholistic aspect of the perspective strikes me
as much the same.

Cheers
RicB

This sure sounds like Virgil Smith's "whole tone" tunings...

David Ilvedson, RPT
Pacifica, California