Cracking the unisons

Alan Barnard tune4u@earthlink.net
Fri, 6 Jan 2006 15:04:06 -0600

I'd be happy to comment on this heresy if I understood it. Let me just say,
"Huh?"

Describe Snap and Pop, please.

BTW, do you know how you can tell your breakfast cereal is stale? It goes
snab, crabble, bah.

Alan Barnard
Salem, Missouri

hammer technique in this same vein...the first and less understood is
"snapping"  the unison.   This is accomplished with very quick hammer
movement, ala snapping...Cracking the unison is the 2nd technique as stated
below...well put.   The third technique is popping the unison, where you
hold the pitch above and "pop" it down into a heavenly unison.   Many
technicians use all three with "snap, crackle and pop the unison"