removing a grand action

Greg Newell gnewell@ameritech.net
Fri, 06 Jan 2006 12:26:55 -0500

Speaking of moving and such, I wonder if any of you would care to share a
schedule of charges that you may have developed in your moving business. Is
there some kind of formula that you follow such as 1st floor to 1st floor
within X miles is $___? I realize that some of this is kind of a hip shoot
as you never quite know what your facing until you get to the piano but
some idea of a starting place would be quite helpful. Thanks in advance!

best,
Greg Newell