Flooded Bass String Question

Spencer Brewer sbrewer@pacific.net
Fri, 06 Jan 2006 09:19:25 -0800

I used to have quite a number of piano jobs out of insurance claims as
several companies got my name in the bay area years ago, so I got all their
jobs. In those many years, Yamaha was consistently (especially the C series
line) the one brand that held up miraculously to extreme tragic conditions.

In the case of the one I explained about earlier this week, now 10 days
later all is tight on the piano, no glue joints loose, just all the felt and
adjustments that are needed are still there. The bass string question is
still swirling around, though the opinions thus far expressed have been
helpful.

Thanks,

Spencer Brewer
Mendocino Piano