Cracking the unisons

David Love davidlovepianos@comcast.net
Fri, 6 Jan 2006 07:30:59 -0800

I think those who use an ETD tune unisons without it because it's =
faster.
That's why I tune them aurally anyway.  Though tuning unisons in the =
bass
can sometimes be problematic with an ETD, I've not found any problem =
with
accuracy through the rest of the piano.  In fact, I've found that it =
allows
for very precise unison tuning when confronted with a noisy environment.
And for the very high treble, an ETD for tuning unisons can be quite =
useful.

=20