Impact tuning lever

ROBERT MIHLFELD mihlfeld@sbcglobal.net
Thu, 5 Jan 2006 14:02:27 -0800 (PST)

I had heard about impact levers and I wanted to try one. I don't have wrist or shoulder problems, i was just curious. I really didn'r like how hard you have to hammer the pins to get them to move. I also thought that it would be good for pitch raises and it isn't for me. I did try it for a couple of months but I just didn't like it.
  Robert Mihlfeld
  573-747-3195

Avery <avery1@houston.rr.com> wrote:
  At 08:55 AM 1/5/2006, you wrote:
>Hi list. I am just another lurker. I have an impact tuning lever
>that I bought from Schaff at the Kansas City Convention. I paid
>$75.00 for it and I added a golf club grip to it to make it easier
>on the hand. I would like to sell it to someone who would like to try it.

Why did you buy it in the first place if you're now trying to sell it.?
Avery