Working while tuning

Farrell mfarrel2@tampabay.rr.com
Thu, 5 Jan 2006 15:32:57 -0500

------=_NextPart_001_00D2_01C6120D.4D87AD50
Below is a picture of the assortment of felt wedge mutes I use for =
tuning grand pianos. I get them from Pianotek. The two on the right come =
as one big wide one and I cut it in half. Also pictured is my key =
whacker (I mean gently but firm key depressor). (Hey, those old Yamaha =
hammers are good for something!)

I also use the mute on the lower left for wound strings in verticals.

Terry Farrell

  ----- Original Message -----=20

  I"ve never seen a felt wedge Dave.  I'm finally ordering my lever and =
other supplies today.  I'm going to look them up in the catelog.
  Marshall
------=_NextPart_001_00D2_01C6120D.4D87AD50
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...

------=_NextPart_001_00D2_01C6120D.4D87AD50--