New Years Resolution

David Andersen david@davidandersenpianos.com
Mon, 02 Jan 2006 12:21:25 -0800

> Rick Bazemore writes:
>=20
> Which leads to this resolution: I have resolved to ask questions when I n=
eed
> help even though they may seem silly to those who have more experience an=
> knowledge in this particular field.
>  =20
> =20
>  =20
> Thanks in advance for those who are willing to help.  Please read my next=
 post
> for my first silly question of the new year.

There are no silly or stupid questions when asked sincerely.

I would encourage you to become familiar with how to use the archives;
they=B9re a treasure of knowledge.  Also get the Journal on CD.

With these two powerful repositories of technical wisdom, you will
turbocharge your skillset.
However, if you=B9re like me, you need to see stuff done to really =B3get it.=B2
You need to hang around more experienced techs when they=B9re working or
teaching.  There=B9s no substitute for =B3showing it to your body.=B2

Have a joyous new year.......

David Andersen