Anything wrong with finishing keysticks?

Alan Barnard tune4u@earthlink.net
Tue, 28 Feb 2006 13:09:58 -0600

Ah, well. As a heavy carnivore concerned about the environment and preserving scarce tropical woods, I have found the ideal solution to the problem, one that is all organic and beautifully natural: I eat with my fingers before playing the piano! That way the animal grease protects the wood from my highly destructive sweat ... and makes it real shiny, too.

Alan Barnard
Salem, Missouri