Anything wrong with finishing keysticks?

Farrell mfarrel2@tampabay.rr.com
Tue, 28 Feb 2006 10:35:22 -0500

I've never quite understood this - why do folks take $100/bd.-ft. precious
ebony wood and fill the grain, stain it, and then worst of all - paint it
black? Why not just have maple sharps - or better yet, plastic?

Hey, it's my ONLY pet peeve!   ;-)

Terry Farrell