Parts markup

J. R. White jrwhiteltd@msn.com
Sun, 26 Feb 2006 17:43:10 -0800

Standard margin in the new-piano retail market has been 55% for years.

J R W=20

=20

jrwhiteltd@msn.com

(253) 922-2372

  _____ =20

From: pianotech-bounces@ptg.org [mailto:pianotech-bounces@ptg.org] On =
Behalf
Of Isaac Sadigursky
Sent: Sunday, February 26, 2006 2:53 PM
To: brad@bradselvespiano.com; 'Pianotech List'
Subject: RE: Parts markup

=20

Lesson #2 in parts mark-up

Larry Crabb shared this story a few years back:

A farmer in one of the Northern states was reading a newspaper about a =
huge
crops of watermelons in Florida.So,he borrowes $3,000 from his =
cousin,drives
to Florida,purchases those watermelons at $1 a piece,all 3 thousand of
them,drives back  home and sells them at $1 a piece.

After counting the money,all $3,ooo ,he stops and thinks :Well,I =
borrowed
all this money,drove back and forth,sold the product and didn=92t make =
any
profit=85 Maybe,next time I shoud take A BIGGER TRUCK..

Best to everyone.. Isaac

  _____ =20