parts mark-up

Isaac Sadigursky irs.pianos@earthlink.net
Sat, 25 Feb 2006 16:49:15 -0800

Hi,Listers! Sorry to keep you in suspence and puzzled about 2% mark-up.

I had told this practical joke in my business building classes in the
past..It's an old story

2 little boys grow in the same little town.One is a mathematical genius and
always helps his friend,who is not a learner,but a real street-smart.   Fast
forward..20 years later they meet.

The mathematical genius is driving old beaten-up car,but the Street smart is
standing next to his latest model Mercedes in 3-piece Armani suit,smocking
Cuban cigar..The genius asks his childhood friend how he managed to do so
well..

"Well"-he replied,I get-up in the morning,drink my cappuccino,read
newspaper,find bankruptcy sales,auctions,etc.I leave my house,let's say with
$10,000 in cash,buy a lot of stuff and by the end of the day I sell it,let's
say for $20,000 and ON THOSE 2% I make a living. Hope,this explains my
yesterday post.. Have fun,enjoy weekend!!! Isaac