Please remove Carl Meyer from your email list - thank you

Carl Meyer cmpiano@comcast.net
Sat, 25 Feb 2006 13:17:19 -0800

Hello Pianotech List Friends of Carl:

I am sitting here going through the over 700 emails in my Father's in-box!

I need your help: Please delete my father's email from your lists. Thank
you!

Do not hesitate to contact me alternately, for any reason whatsoever.

Thank you to those who sent cards, condolences, contributions and attended
my father's memorial services. It was a pleasure to get to meet those of you
I did, and I am regretful for those of you I did not.

Best, Lisa (Carl's daughter)

Lisa Meyer
email: Lisa_G_Meyer@comcast.net