yet another bracket question...

Piannaman@aol.com Piannaman@aol.com
Fri, 24 Feb 2006 12:34:27 EST

Good points, one and all, Terry.  The problem now is the lag time  between
bracket ordering and bracket arrival on your doorstep.  That's the  part I don't
like.  The work is great experience.

Phil, I know the previous technician.  He serviced the piano since it  was
new.  Finding out the info I need to know about this piano shouldn't be
difficult, as he keeps good records.

I've learned from Pam at YC that the brackets are coming in basically one
size.  The ones I tried out the other day are what's available, and the
likelhood is that they will need shims to fit properly to the keyframe.

Thanks guys,

Dave

In a message dated 2/24/2006 5:35:46 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,