Spinets

pianotune05 pianotune05@comcast.net
Thu, 23 Feb 2006 20:18:02 -0500

Hi Jack,
Great Post!  I've seen that in my short tuning life, that there are good =
and bad pianos of all kinds.  There are also bad and good cars as well =
as better cars.  There are bad and good men and women, that's why I =
married an awesome woman.=20
Marshall
ps. since Ive started on this journey of tuning, my wife is starting to =
notice when a piano is out of tune even on a slight basis. =20
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: JWyatt1492@aol.com=20
  To: pianotech@ptg.org=20
  Sent: Thursday, February 23, 2006 5:10 PM
  Subject: Re: Spinets

  Hello Anson;

      Don't fall into the well worn trap that all=20
  Spinets are the same, there are good Spinets=20
  and bad.  Then there are good  Grands and
  there are bad.=20
      =20
    There are good  Piano Tuners and there are bad.             =20
  Always compare apples to apples.

     Some technicians stroke their  Ego by bad=20
  mouthing something.  It's a sign of a personal need.

  The   bashers  are usually small minded people and =20
  do our  profession  a great disservice.

  Jack Wyatt