Steinway NY Re-Introduces the O (to replace the L)

PIANISSIMO PIANOFORTE S.L. patrick@pianospianissimo.com
Thu, 23 Feb 2006 09:50:57 +0100 (CET)

Well Marshall,

The model "Z" actually exists! Its an upright, with studio type simple
case, they made them round the 70s n 80s if i'm not mistaking.

Patrick