Steinway NY Re-Introduces the O (to replace the L)

V T pianovt@yahoo.com
Wed, 22 Feb 2006 18:03:27 -0800 (PST)

Hello All,

I don't have the time (actually the energy) to look at the Hamburg product line
right now, but is it possible that they are trying to reduce the total number of
production models between the two factories in order to reduce costs?  I think the
 "O" may have been manufactured in Germany until recently, but I may be wrong.
If that's the case, we might see the "C" here some day.

Vladan