Steinway NY Re-Introduces the O (to replace the L)

william ballard yardbird@vermontel.net
Wed, 22 Feb 2006 19:40:42 -0500

On Feb 22, 2006, at 6:31 PM, Horace Greeley wrote:
> The latter is not available since someone-who-shall-remain-nameless
> shamelessly trashed everything out of the Ollie Meyer room..."no
> longer any reason to keep it
> around....".

I'm guessing that's the engineering department. Peter Mohr pulled
several boxes of notes and documents out of the trash that day.

Mr. Bill

"A man who tells the truth is bound to be found out sooner or later."
     ...........Uncle Harry in "The Tailor of Panama"