Of brackets, Bordeaux, bikes, and bad kitties...

Piannaman@aol.com Piannaman@aol.com
Wed, 22 Feb 2006 10:52:23 EST

Speaking of YC....

I booked five hours today for replacing a set of Young Chang action  brackets
and regulating the action. After replacing the outside brackets, I
discovered that the inside ones were the wrong size!   Well, that took  care of the
days income.

AT least that gave me plenty of time to watch the end of the Tour of
California, Stage 2 bike race that finished about 2 blocks from my aborted  job...

After the race ended, I headed 3 blocks east to a friend's house  to tune her
Acrosonic and sample some 20 year old Bordeaux. Halfway through the  treble,
I heard her say, "Todd, NO!," Todd being the cat. I looked down and saw  that
the side of my toolkit that holds pliers and stringing tools had been
unceremoniously filled up with an odiferous yellow fluid from Todd.

Some  days one should just stay in bed.

Dave  Stahl

Dave Stahl Piano Service
650-224-3560