Falconer pianos?

Porritt, David dporritt@mail.smu.edu
Mon, 20 Feb 2006 13:51:00 -0600

I've tuned one small Falcone grand.  It wasn't what Santi had in mind
I'm sure, but it really wasn't bad.  I've also tuned 1 Suzuki grand and
I was less impressed.  Tuning pins seemed un-snug and generally not a
good sound. =20

=20

dp

=20

David M. Porritt

dporritt@smu.edu

________________________________

From: pianotech-bounces@ptg.org [mailto:pianotech-bounces@ptg.org] On
Behalf Of Wayne Walker
Sent: Monday, February 20, 2006 1:39 PM
To: pianotech@ptg.org
Subject: Falconer pianos?

=20

Hello list,

Has anyone work on the new Falcone pianos from the Sequng piano factory
in China? I was wondering what quality of piano they are and do they
live up to the Falcone name. The same company is also selling Hobart
Cable and Geo Steck pianos.

I have noticed that Costco in the states are selling Suzuki on-line. Has
anyone had any experience with these instrument? It is a shame that the
market is going this way on-line and out of state. Costco in Canada is
only selling the digital in their store and on -line.

=20

Wayne Walker

Piano Tuner & Technician

MUSICSTOP LTD

1005 Dow Rd, New Minas, NS

B4N 3R4

Cell 902-221-1540

Fax 902-681-1463

wayne.w@musicstop.com

www.musicstop.com <http://www.musicstop.com/>=20

=20

It has removed 3655 spam emails to date.
Try SPAMfighter <http://www.spamfighter.com/Product_Info.asp?>  for free
now!