Steinway NY Re-Introduces the O (to replace the L)

gordon stelter lclgcnp@yahoo.com
Mon, 20 Feb 2006 10:56:52 -0800 (PST)

I'm working on a 1923 Steinway that says "Miniature"
on the plate, but is only 5',6-1/2", so I presume it's
a "M", although there are no other designations on the
plate other than a bunch of leters and numbers at the
tail which I don't understand. Do you know what they
mean ?

http://www.steinway.com/features/MainFeature_SteinwayO.shtml