how to send photos again...

Farrell mfarrel2@tampabay.rr.com
Sun, 19 Feb 2006 10:20:26 -0500

HTML MessageWhen in doubt, simply email the post to yourself. Once it =
arrives in your inbox, click on it, go to properties, and look at the =
file size. I believe you need to keep it below 250K for it to get posted =
on the pianotech list. I find that I can post two 640 x 480 photos and a =
bit of text in one email. I'm sure there is a better way to do this, but =
this works.

Terry Farrell
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  I have a new camera and I'm having problems sending photos...could =
this be explained again or steer me towards the info?   Tiny url...?   =
I've reduced the jpg but apparently not enough...

  David Ilvedson, RPT
  Pacifica, California