laminated ribs

Greg Newell gnewell@ameritech.net
Sat, 18 Feb 2006 23:21:40 -0500

Dale,
         Interesting observations! I have one of my own if you will indulge=
=20
me. If as you pointed out that the RC&S assembly should very easily survive=
=20
are we loading them enough? My thoughts go along the lines of a superior=20
assembly still acting as an opposing (stronger) spring with the same load=20
as before. I don't have a full grasp of all this stuff yet but it seems to=
=20
me that if you change one system you have to change them both, no? The=20
opposing string bearing load should be correspondingly more I'd think.

Greg Newell

Greg Newell
Greg's piano Fort=E9
mailto:gnewell@ameritech.net=20