Suzuki Pianos

Paul McCloud pmc033@earthlink.net
Sat, 18 Feb 2006 18:12:54 -0800

There is a Suzuki repair/warehouse here in San Diego.  I do polyester repairs for them.  Kinda slow to pay, but ok.  I've seen a few of their pianos.  They are the usual Chinese brands.  I won't comment on the quality since I don't work on them.  I once was offered a job with them to install players in the grands.  Since I don't do installs, I declined.   They are very congenial to work with, but I don't know all that much about their operation.
    Paul McCloud

----- Original Message -----
From: Mike McCoy
To: Bob Sutton;Pianotech List
Sent: 02/18/2006 5:58:22 PM
Subject: Re: Suzuki Pianos

I did some Polyester repair and a electronic repair on a digital Suzuki. The service folks were extremely friendly, easy to work with and I had no trouble getting paid. I have not yet seen an acoustic.

Mike McCoy
Langhorne, Pa.

Bob Sutton wrote:
Has anyone had experience with or would they care to comment on the "Suzuki" brand of pianos that is being
sold by Costco?

Thanks,

Bob Sutton

--