15mm plug cutter

Erwinspiano@aol.com Erwinspiano@aol.com
Sat, 18 Feb 2006 10:50:39 EST

Hi Marcel
  It was good to meet you at the convention.
   We use a  tenon cutting bit run really slow to keep it  cool to cut 1/2
sugar pine or pin block plugs.  I know it is slightly  smaller than the
15 mm you are searching for. How about looking at Woodworkers supply of New
Mexico, Highland Hardware, Rockler or...Trendlines.   All Magazines  with web
sites.  Just a thought.
  Cheers
    Dale Erwin

Hi,

I'm  trying to get a 15mm plug cutter to fill in keys after lead removal.
I  searched and looked at canadian woodworking suppliers and couldn't
find  any. Is there anyone out there who could direct me to a  supplier?

Thanks,

Marcel

Marcel Carey
2852  Dussault
Rock Forest  QC
J1N 2V6
(819) 564-0447
mcpiano@videotron.ca

Dale Erwin--Piano Restorations

4721 Parker Rd.
Modesto, Calif 95357
Shop  209-5778397
cell 209-985-0990
WWW.  Erwinspiano.com
Specializing in the restoration, service & Sales  of
Steinway, Mason & Hamlin, & other fine  pianos