mice in the piano

Farrell mfarrel2@tampabay.rr.com
Sat, 18 Feb 2006 06:05:43 -0500

And what do you do when the whole house is as nasty as a piano like this?

I had that experience last week. Little trashy spinet. Asked the lady if the
piano had been in a flood because of the rusty pedals and peeling veneer on
the bottom one-foot of the piano case. "Oh no" she said, "that's just my
little kitties....."

I thought my lungs would develop open lesions before I was done with that
piano.......  Yuk!

Terry Farrell