tips

Joe And Penny Goss imatunr@srvinet.com
Fri, 17 Feb 2006 10:48:28 -0700

Hi,
I do not want to commit to saying yes as there are so many mis made tips =
and head threads that american piano sold to schaff. I just know that my =
tips and heads work together without causing problems. They also work =
well on most schaff stuff but not all of what they sold of american =
products.
Joe Goss RPT
Mother Goose Tools
imatunr@srvinet.com
www.mothergoosetools.com
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: pianotune05@comcast.net=20
  To: Pianotech List=20
  Sent: Friday, February 17, 2006 9:34 AM
  Subject: Re: tips

  Hi JOe,
  do thse Sole tips work with the Schaff #21 hammer, and how are they =
different than the tips shcaff sells?  Also, what degree angle is best =
15 or 5 for the head? =20
  Marshall
  ps. Did I tell you that I've seen one of the levers you make with the =
ball on the end. I was up in Madison getting some tutoring from an RPT =
who knows you, Bill Bremmer, and he has one of your levers, a really =
neat one I must say.

    -------------- Original message --------------=20
    From: "Joe And Penny Goss" <imatunr@srvinet.com>=20

    > Hi Don,=20