Hartman article

David Ilvedson ilvey@sbcglobal.net
Thu, 16 Feb 2006 18:41:33 -0800

Which brings to mind how much we miss John's contributions...

David Ilvedson, RPT
Pacifica, California

Original message
From: Erwinspiano@aol.com
To: pianotech@ptg.org
Subject: Re: Hartman article

   Yes that's in my memory banks as august sept oct nove of 1995. It's =
a must read IMO
  Dale
Hi folks..

Was trying to find a short article on a method for measuring downbearin=
that I THINK   was written by John Hartman. If anyone remembers what
year/month this is in I would appreciate getting a quick note telling m=
where it is

thanks
ricb

Dale Erwin--Piano Restorations
4721 Parker Rd.
Modesto, Calif 95357
Shop 209-5778397
cell 209-985-0990
WWW. Erwinspiano.com
Specializing in the  restoration, service & Sales of
Steinway, Mason & Hamlin, & other fine pianos