[Files] Pictures from the CA convention

Erwinspiano@aol.com Erwinspiano@aol.com
Thu, 16 Feb 2006 10:32:45 -0500 (EST)

  Hey  all
   Just a few pics from the CA. Convention  piano display area.  A
beautiful room with natural light.  Many extraordinary piano.  The
new 9 ft Bosendorfer,
7 ftish Shiguru Kawai. Masons , the new Stwy A,  & a beautiful 9ft.
Bechstein prepped By Mr.  Rodger Jolly  & many more.   Hope you
Enjoy it

    Below the illustrious Nick Gravagne doing his Stevi Wonder
schtick.  Not really  his eyes are sensitive

http://tinyurl.com/8t899

https://www.moypiano.com/ptg/files/attachments/66/79/de/4b/
attachment.jpe

The ever beatific Trix Erwin converse with pal Michael Campi in front
of the "Tour de force" Erwin Display. grin.
     To the left the Long A & behind the Now Infamous Black Beauty
Stwy D.
   Still Seasonally priced.  Call for details

http://tinyurl.com/9arnq

https://www.moypiano.com/ptg/files/attachments/31/d2/88/80/
attachment.jpe

   Below My friend & a master Refinisher of inestimable talents,
Phenoyd of Classic Woods in L.A.  He displayed a designers Loius Stwy
M in Dark blue polyester.  Very interesting!

http://tinyurl.com/9wnt2

https://www.moypiano.com/ptg/files/attachments/35/a3/67/bf/
attachment.jpe

     Dale & Dennis Erwin at our display

http://tinyurl.com/77ht3

https://www.moypiano.com/ptg/files/attachments/7f/13/d3/d0/
attachment.jpe

   David Andersen at The 17 ft. (Roll your Rs ) Ruuuuuubestttein.
(Rubenstein) Not really 17ft. but it seemed like it. It was 12 ft.
   A  real True Monstrosity.   They loaded into a case on it's wheels
& then loaded it onto a flatbed car moving type truck. I'd hate to
pay that bill.  Ouch!

http://tinyurl.com/7m4ak

https://www.moypiano.com/ptg/files/attachments/86/4a/d5/bd/
attachment.jpe

   Don Manino At the Black Beauty.  He seemed to like it though he
never said. Don is a man of few words.  David Andersen in the usual
position.  Head down tail up....all ears

http://tinyurl.com/976bu

https://www.moypiano.com/ptg/files/attachments/a5/04/f6/c0/
attachment.jpe

  The Erwin family official convention picture.  Get your official
autograghs ......in Rochester  grin

http://tinyurl.com/75nn5

https://www.moypiano.com/ptg/files/attachments/f0/98/77/7c/
attachment.jpe

    The ever Jolly Rodger at the ....what ever it was.  Rodgers is cool.

http://tinyurl.com/7ka4m

https://www.moypiano.com/ptg/files/attachments/65/52/84/46/
attachment.jpe

   Another view of the Rubenstein from a different perspective.  Two
lids ...come on there's a law against that.  Isn't there?

http://tinyurl.com/ayz2x

https://www.moypiano.com/ptg/files/attachments/39/55/3a/28/
attachment.jpe

   This one I took intentionally for Ric B.  It's an early Bluethner
Straight strung.  !1850 ish I believe the guy said.  I'd of taken
more but the batteries went dead.  Sorry RIc.  Gorgeous thing but it
didnt' sound all that vigorous.  A beautiful restoration however.
    Regards
   Dale Erwin

http://tinyurl.com/9ynr3

https://www.moypiano.com/ptg/files/attachments/f3/a4/2b/a5/