[Fwd: Carl Meyer Passed Away]

Ron Nossaman rnossaman@cox.net
Thu, 16 Feb 2006 16:02:49 -0600

> On Monday, Carl Meyer suffered a massive stroke and passed away on
> Tuesday.  Services will be held on Saturday February 18th, 2006 at 3:00
> pm.  They will be held at the Lima Mortuary, 466 North Winchester
> Boulevard, Santa Clara, directly across from the old Cemetery.
>
> That's all I know for now, and as I learn more, I will post the information.
>
> Sadly,
> Peter Acronico

I'm very sorry to read this. Carl used to call me once in a
while just to chat, or when he was brainstorming some
contraption and wanting an alternate viewpoint. I told him he
already had an alternate viewpoint, which always got a laugh.
I'll bet this really irritated him. I can hear him now.

A friend. I'll miss him.

Ron N