Stingl Help...

Will Wickham wwickham@stny.rr.com
Thu, 16 Feb 2006 13:56:39 -0500

Hey you all,

I know there was a similar search a couple years ago but I was unable
to find any posts shedding light on this Austrian maker. I am trying
to give a fair market value to a customer whose 155 cm 1920-something
Stingl needs a new pinblock. So far I've located an e-Bay auction
where the asked for starting bid is $3,500 with no bids made and an
April, 2005 listing for a European dealer for 8,000 Euros.

Can anyone shed any info on the brand relative to resale value or how
they compare as instruments?

Thanks!
will