Steinway B wholesale prices

Erwinspiano@aol.com Erwinspiano@aol.com
Wed, 15 Feb 2006 19:02:12 EST

List
    For those of you who buy and sell or buy  and rebuild & sell pianos I'd
be interested to know what you would pay for a  Early 1900s Steinway B that
needs everything including a new keyboard.  Soundboard, Action & damper back
action plus the usual ebony fiinish.
     The estimate to do what I describe  will be expensive & will vary from
place to place but 25 to 35 K would  not be an unusual range.
     A high & low cost estimate or  range of estimate plus what you might
expect to resell it for once  a first  rate custom restoration is accomplished.
  Of course the answer  seems to vary depending on  how close one is the
Mother ship( Stwy factory)  Be that as it may,  my inquiring mind wants to know.
  Please reply privately if you  wish.
  Thanks
  Dale Erwin

Dale Erwin--Piano Restorations

4721 Parker Rd.
Modesto, Calif 95357
Shop 209-5778397
cell  209-985-0990
WWW. Erwinspiano.com
Specializing  in the the restoration, service & Sales of
Steinway, Mason & Hamlin,  & other fine pianos