Harpsichord tuning

Aart in America Piano Services aartinamerica@optonline.net
Wed, 15 Feb 2006 16:03:06 -0500

Thanks Dave!

This is very helpful information.
I was planing to use the SAT II. This is a duel manual keyboard. any=20
further advice would be appreciated?
The customer said it was his Aunts and has not been tuned in 20=20
years... Oh boy...
I'm tuning and replacing some strings on Saturday.

Best,

Aart

A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available