Piano Rebuild Client AWOL

Andrew and Rebeca Anderson anrebe@sbcglobal.net
Wed, 15 Feb 2006 15:01:45 -0600

Hey,
Judge Judy (and several others now) is a win win for everyone
involved.  Everyone gets paid to participate.  :-D  Not that I'm
volunteering to represent anyone.  Judgements can be paid out of the
compensation to appear.  Just not sure if there's enough compensation
to cover that kind of publicity, but they say all publicity is good, no?

Andrew Anderson