Dear Mr. Nossaman.....( Was, "Why wide, flat ribs.....? )

Ron Nossaman rnossaman@cox.net
Tue, 14 Feb 2006 22:44:04 -0600

> In the midst of all the insulting and mean-spirited
> stuff you last posted, I have decided to spend a bit
> of my valuable time on just this:

Good. It's considerably past due. I presume the quality of
your results will reflect the value of your time spent. Surely
great things will come of this, and I eagerly await the results.

> It would be interesting to know whether those who did
> these tests examined structural breakdown as a  result
> of repeated kinetic stress, or merely compared the two
> in a  one-off competition.
>
> Thanks!

And how would that be done, oh wise one? I did deflection
tests (which is apparently more than you have done), but found
it inconvenient to hang around for fifty years or so taking
periodic measurements to accumulate a long term profile. If
someone else has, perhaps the information is available. If
not, it's rather a moot point unless you plan to accumulate
data over the next fifty years to support it.

> P.S. I am very glad I don't get agitated as easily as
> you. It is very bad for one's health, and happiness.

No, I'm not agitated. Frustrated, definitely, by prevalent
tendencies to arbitrarily believe, randomly speculate, and
outright guess rather than to make an intelligent attempt to
work a question out by rational means. But that stuff's easy
enough to get pretty much anywhere, so it's not unusual.

> Tired of spam?

Yes, I'm very tired of spam.
Ron N