Muting (was upgrading)

pianolady50@peoplepc.com pianolady50@peoplepc.com
Sun, 12 Feb 2006 21:44:34 -0500

I find it more efficient to strip mute. Personal preference as I have tried
both methods.  Marshall, the tech that I did a lot of my training with had
been trained by a blind tech.  My mentor could quickly insert a strip with
one hand (no tool) using just two fingers and "feel".  I still cannot do it!
As I recall it was a rolling motion between his thumb and the side of his
index finger.  Do note, however, he had been doing this for 25 years so it
was lightening speed!

Debbie