Info on Baldwin Grand

Farrell mfarrel2@tampabay.rr.com
Sun, 12 Feb 2006 17:32:09 -0500

4'2" - really? WOW! That would totally redefine microgrand for me!

Any Baldwin I have ever seen has Baldwin on the plate. They did make pianos
under other names - but I think it would still be one of their regular
models - and I am certainly not aware of anything that small, er - tiny,
er - microbial.

Terry Farrell