Upgrading.....

Dean May deanmay@pianorebuilders.com
Sat, 11 Feb 2006 06:51:25 -0500

>>Something needs to be done and it needs to become a priority.

=20

You have yet to demonstrate what the crisis is and why we have to "do
something." Of course it is a problem, but is it really such a crisis =
that
we have to start talking about government intervention??

=20

 It seems like your biggest beef is that associates can advertise =
themselves
as being members of PTG. I've also heard that complaint from many =
others.
Personally I don't advertise my status with PTG. For most of my =
clientele
they have no idea what the PTG is. For those who do know, advertising =
myself
as an associate is advertising myself as a non-RPT. I see no benefit in
advertising my associate status.=20

=20

What if we dropped the "benefit" of allowing associates to advertise =
their
membership with PTG? For those that only want to advertise their =
association
with the PTG, it might give them a little more motivation to take the =
test.=20

=20

Dean

Dean May             cell 812.239.3359